Friday 20 January 2017

Heat touching romantic words said by 1 Boy To 1 Girl
“The next girl I will ever love on this earth will be our daughter”
G00D Mrng Sweetheart

I hv no gold 2 send Ü.
I hv no diamond 2 send Ü.
I hv no credit 2 call Ü.
I hv just desi lines 2 say U that
Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai
Deewangi Ki Had Tak
Ae sanam mujhse poocho
Kitni chhahat hui hai
GøøD mørning

Good Morning Messages For Girlfriend

Girl- "Dear Y U always hurt me & break my heart?"
Boy- "I always use to break ur heart to just replace my heart there!"
Gud morning

She is hot !
She is sweet !
She always Needs A lip 4 kiss
Whole world like her !
Whole world is Mad 4 her !
Who ?
Who is she ?
Do you know ?

Answer =Tea
Chai piyo Mast jio … Good morning !!!

Open ur Mind
Receive my Wish
Open ur Heart
Receive My Love
Open ur Eyes,
Receive My Smile
Open ur Mobile
&
Receive my special romantic sms.
Good morning…

Romantic lines ever said by someone in Love:
“I am jealous of the people
who ever hugged U,
Bcoz for a moment
they hold my whole world.” Good morning…

Hi honey, now I am coming
2 meet U…HUG U...
in D way of sun light…
in D way of sweet breeze…
in D way of good wishes…
just 2 say good morning…

Kisi Ko Intezar Ki Saza Nahi Dete
Pyar Dene Wale Ko Dil Se Bhula Nahi Dete
Mere Ho Aur Hamesha Sirf Mere Rehna
Kyunki Ham Har Kisi Ko Aisi Wafa Nahi Dete…GM

Ye aarju nahi kisi ko bhulaye hum,
na tammana hai ki kisi ko rulaye hum,
par dua hai us rab se ki,
Jisko itna yaad karte hai usko utna yaad aaye hum.....GM

Pyari-si sweet nindiya k baad,
Raat k kuch sapno k baad,
Subha ki kuch naai ummido k sath
Duniya mai kuch apno k sath
Apko pyari si
G(',')(',')D M(',')RNING

Romantic Good Morning Sms
Each SMS U send
either 4 GÛd night or GÜd Mrng
Surely kicks my
loneliness away
and there’s 1 thing
I want 2 say
THANKS 4 making me part of ur day HØney.

I want 2 live in ur eyes nt as a dream but as a sight,
I want 2 live in ur mind nt as an idea but as a memory,
I want 2 live in ur heart nt as blood but as a beat,
I want 2 live in ur body nt as a soul but as a feeling,
I want 2 live in ur life nt as a partner but as a Lover…!!!
GÔÔD MØRNING

How can I find a words of wishes
which expresses my feelings to your way.
ur smile brightens my life
even more day by day. GM

Aksar logo ko kehtay suna hai k,
zinda rahy to phir milengy,
lekin
tumse milne ke baad dil ne mehsoos kiya
milty rahy to zinda rahenge. GM

Did you feel a little warm in the morning?
I sent you warm hugs in my thoughts!
Good morning and have a wonderful day!

I wish I was there to hold you tight N Kiss U all over your body instead of just sending romantic good morning sms 2 U.


good morning wishes for her

good morning wishes for girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment